Join us, and you’ll be part of building our unique and rewarded Epteca Marketplace Ecosystem bringing the perfect products, services and activities directly to the customer at the right place and time when they are ready to buy. Some of the top renowned brands work with us to deliver a better experience to their customers.
Email Developer & Designer
We’re looking for an experienced email developer & designer who will have a primary focus on execution of email/website content deliverables and pushes leading-edge thinking in email marketing design and coding.
We require a particular DNA
You see how technology fits into optimizing a marketing campaign. You’re passionate about code. And email. You think the Inbox is a sacred place of opportunity both in revenue generation and in customer experience. With landing pages, you know strategically and tactically what’s going to work and what’s not. Across both, you believe responsive, mobile first design and execution is the new norm. When it comes to being a team player, you’re not shy to give your opinion but are open to listen to those of others. Lastly, people like working with you because of your positive attitude, your creative way to make things work with limited resources, and your drive to just “get it done, but right in the first place.”
- 3+ years of experience in front-end web design, email marketing (building, scheduling, and testing email campaigns)
- Relevant experience in either a client or agency database marketing program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science, Marketing or related field, or relevant experience
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong HTML, CSS skills; experience in creating rich media types and then integrating them into online experiences across channels (email, apps, landing pages)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and power user in Microsoft Office
- Proven hands-on experience in day-to-day email execution from conception to execution
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and services, used to power dynamic emails/templates
- Code dynamic content within the campaign to drive customization of the emails
- Test email rendering for consistency across all email clients (Gmail, Outlook, Mobile, etc.), and ensure all emails are error-free and optimized for deliverability
- A mobile-first mentality + loads of experience in building responsive email templates
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Provide technical advice and guidance about template design, browser limitations and technology
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications
How to apply?
Write an email to email@example.com with a subject line and content that best represents your talent – let us know why you’re awesome! Attach or link to your CV, pat work and whatever else you think is relevant.