At Epteca, we are building a travel-dedicated digital marketing and merchandising platform providing advertisers with hyper-relevant access to customers across channels.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer with the ability to work both front- & backend to help us shape our culture, product and vision to make an impact on the world.
We are not a new travel nor advertising agency. We are a tech and a deep data & algorithms company first and foremost and that’s what you should be interested in working on with this opportunity.
We require a particular DNA
We are looking for a developer who wants to have accountability, product ownership, values our early stage and understands the requirements that go with being a startup. Clean, reusable code and high standards is a must.
We are not hiring code monkeys
We believe the best developers are attracted to positions/companies where they can expand their knowledge, flex their creative muscles, use and experiment with new technologies to solve the challenges we solve daily. The opportunities we tackle require creative thinking to overcome.
Skills & requirements
- 5+ years’ experience of software development, both front- & backend
- Strong conceptual ability
- CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Blueprint
- Ajax and Restful API integrations, including JSON and/or XML experience
- Source control with SVN
- Fluent in best practices for UI design
- Agile development principles, preferably SCRUM
- Computer science or equivalent
- Fluency in English is a must, German a big advantage
- Swiss work permit
How to apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with:
- Links to past work
- Github/Stackoverflow profiles