At Epteca, we are building a travel-dedicated digital marketing and merchandising platform providing advertisers with hyper-relevant and multi-touchpoint access to customers across channels.
Technical Lead Developer
We are looking for an experienced technical lead developer with demonstrated ability to govern daily development work applying a high degree of quality and speed.
We are not a new travel nor advertising agency. We are a tech and a deep data & algorithms company first and foremost and that’s what you should be interested in working on with this opportunity.
We require a particular DNA
We are looking for a Technical lead developer who wants to provide technical direction for the design, development and systems integration as well as taking a hands-on developer role.
We are not hiring code monkeys
We believe the best developers are attracted to positions/companies where they can expand their knowledge, flex their creative muscles, use and experiment with new technologies to solve the challenges we solve daily. The opportunities we tackle require creative thinking to overcome.
Skills & requirements
- 5+ years’ experience of technical lead or Scrum master roles within software development
- Strong capability to be the lead technical role on complex projects overseeing requirement analysis through implementation and/or support
- Coordinating multiple technical streams of work to produce a complete solution
- Sound knowledge of and ability to apply standard software development principles, theories, programming languages, concepts and techniques
- Understanding trade-offs and risks with programming choices
- CSS frameworks such as Foundation or Blueprint
- Ajax and Restful API integrations, including JSON and/or XML experience
- Source control with SVN
- Fluent in best practices for UI design
- Agile development principles, preferably SCRUM
- Computer science or equivalent
- Fluency in English is a must, German a big advantage
- Swiss work permit
How to apply?
Please email email@example.com directly with:
- Links to past work
- Github/Stackoverflow Profiles